Installing Windows might sound like a daunting task but it's really quite easy, especially if you're installing a more recent operating system like Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7. But no need to take your computer into the local experts for a simple reinstall - you can install Windows all by yourself!
Formatting your computer and Re-installing operating system (OS) i.e. Windows 8. Same procedure is followed in Windows 7 additionally. the only distinction is, for putting in windows 8 you need windows 8 bootable disc and for putting in Windows 7, Windows 7 bootable disc.
- ➡Rename all the drives (makes easy to choose drive for formatting during installation process. Rename C Drive as windows 7)
- ➡Must have at least Urgent softwares (like MS-Office)
- ➡Copy important files from the C Drive to D, E, F etc. (because you are going to format C:)
- ➡Fully charged Laptop (in case of a power failure) Must have all the Device Driver (only for Win 7 see more About Driver)
- ➡Conform Antivirus License key if you have any.
- Now you can start Formatting Process.
So, Let’s Start…….(Note: It is recommended Plug in before Beginning your installation if you have poor backup.)
So, Let’s Start…….
- ➡ in your laptop to power socket (optional)
- ➡Note: It is recommended Plug in before Beginning your installation if you have poor backup.
- ➡Insert Bootable Windows DVD.
- ➡Restart your PC
- ➡Press F12 (for Dell), F9 (for HP, Toshiba) immediately when your computer restarts.
- ➡Note: To Boot from CD/DVD you have to press F keys. For your laptop when your computer restarts; at the left or right corner of your screen “Press …key for Boot option” (mostly in new laptops) is displayed. In some laptop “Press ….. key for SETUP” (mostly in old laptops) is displayed.
- ➡If you are prompt for Boot option, it is very simple and you can directly choose “Boot from CD/DVD” by up and down arrow key, hit the Enter key for conformation
- ➡You will be prompted to press any key. So, press any key as your wish.
Be patient, you setup will begin soon. And finally follow the instruction.